We are #Tagvenue - a team of energetic, self-driven, and positive individuals. We’re building a platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. In 2020, we launched a new product - Tagvenue Virtual - a platform that provides a variety of fun and interactive games that can be played by remote teams or groups of friends.
If you wanna learn how to use your skills to solve real-life problems, work with clients, and make new connections, join us for an internship! You’ll be a part of a multicultural team where people really care about the quality of their work, take on ambitious challenges, and work together towards a common goal.
Throughout the internship, you will be working with an experienced Mentor, who will guide you through the whole experience. You will meet one-on-one regularly to talk about your development path, book recommendations that will help you develop professionally, and real-life case studies of our business challenges
As a company, we are SCRUM lovers, which means that you will be able to see and experience the most popular project management framework used by the biggest, most successful companies out there in practice.
You will get the unique opportunity to work in a startup team where the sky is truly the limit. We value all opinions equally and all ideas brought to the table have a chance of being implemented into the process. We dedicate ourselves to achieving a common goal - presenting our customers with the best catalogue of venues in the whole industry.
Currently, we’re offering the following Internship Roles:
Venue Acquisition Team Intern
Want to see what growth really means? Well, hop on board and join our Venue Acquisition Team!
During the Internship, you will learn all the nitty-gritty of a marketplace business - starting from what makes a marketplace listing excellent, to the basics of SEO, UX, and more. Working closely with our Sales Team, you will get an insider perspective on the whole process of listing a new venue on the platform.
Marketing Team Intern
Curious about Marketing related topics? This is your time to shine!
The internship will help you get familiar with not only the analytical but also creative side of the marketing work. You will learn the basics of SEO, keyword research, copywriting and much more! By working alongside a team of talented people at Tagvenue, you will get ready to enter the marketing world
Enquiries Team Intern
Have an interest in customer service and a passion for working with people? If so, the Enquiries Team would be a great fit for you!
During the Internship, you will be given a firsthand opportunity to explore various areas around customer success including, operations, retention, and both venue manager & client relationship management. By working with the Enquiries Team, you will learn to help create above and beyond experiences that deepen the customer relationship with our company.
Kickstart your career with #Tagvenue!
- Gain real-life experience in a company present on 6 international markets
- Work in a fully English-speaking environment
- Learn more about different business activities - customer service, sales, account management
- Cooperate with other ambitious young professionals in an exciting startup environment
- Work with an experienced mentor to develop essential business skills
- Enjoy the ride - we work hard but we know how to have fun in the process :) If you are based in Kraków, you’ll definitely enjoy our Office Fridays with breakfast before work and pizza & beers (or juice) after 🍕 . Plus, as a part of the events industry, we are all about parties! We work, we achieve our goals, and we don’t forget about celebrating our successes
- Experience our unique company culture - we’re creating a place where learning never stops, impactful things are getting done, and you’re empowered to take ownership of your own work
- You are a constant learner with big career ambitions
- You feel comfortable communicating in English
- You're interested in developing your skills in one of the areas that we offer
- You are available at least 4 hours/day
💸 The internship is paid
📅 The internship lasts 3 months. If it’s a match, we are happy to prolong the cooperation after that period
👩🏫 You'll start the internship with training and continue to work with an experienced mentor who will guide you throughout your experience
📘 We will provide you with books that will contribute to your further development. You will be setting your learning path directly with your mentor, so you can be sure that you will only learn things that are actually interesting to you
🕐 We are flexible when it comes to your working hours - you won’t have any issues adjusting it to your uni schedule
🏢 You have a choice of working 100% remotely or from our office in the heart of Kraków
🦸 Absolutely no dress code :)
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.