Data & Product Analyst
At Tagvenue, events online marketplace, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s largest and most innovative venue-booking platform. We launched in mid-2015, and within a short period, we achieved a market leader position in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Canada and we’re expanding fast in the US. Our site gets upwards of 400 000 monthly website visitors and we’re building a strong team to help us cross the 1 000 000 monthly website visitors milestone within 2 years.
Currently, we’re hiring a Data & Product Analyst to join our Product Team. Our main office in Kraków, Poland is open to use on a daily basis however this position can be 100% remote- accordingly to your needs & preferences!
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will help us make key business and product decisions based on your data dashboards and reports, grow our data-driven company culture and have an opportunity to support Product with A/B tests. You will also have the opportunity to work on Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and recommendation algorithms.
The role is an exciting combination of data, business and product with a front-line view into how digital consumer marketplaces operate and how users behave, search and book. 400k monthly users on our marketplace allow for many fascinating experiments, learnings and high-impact projects.
- Creating and maintaining Business Intelligence dashboards that serve the company in making key business decisions
- Measuring the impact of product changes by analysing data from the product experiments and sharing insights with the teams
- Implementing metrics for A/B tests and experiments developed by Product & IT Team (Google Optimize)
- Making data accessible to everyone in Tagvenue by analysing business teams’ needs and providing them with actionable data reports
- Presenting and visualising business data in a clear and user-friendly way
- Improving the accuracy and efficiency of the recommendation engines on the Tagvenue platform (experience in Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing would be an advantage)
- Improving and maintaining the company data infrastructure (Google Analytics, BigQuery, Tag Manager, Elastic Search, MySQL)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 3 years experience in a data-related role (Data Analysis, Reporting Specialist, Data Management or Modelling, or Machine Learning)
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database management systems (RDBMS)
- Experience with Data Warehouses and Big Data, in particular, experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus (BigQuery, Cloud SQL, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Google Looker Studio or any other visualization tool (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView)
- Practical experience in applying statistics when analysing business metrics and experiments
- Good communication skills in English
- User-Centred mindset, deep domain understanding (knowledge of Domain Driven Design would be an advantage)
- Ownership of your projects - you feel responsible for delivering high-quality results on time
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Nice to have: Python programming skills, Interest in recommendation engine optimisation, Machine Learning, Cloud for Data Science, Elastic Search, Google Tag Manager
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE
- Competitive monthly salary 14-19k PLN net/ B2B 💸
- Flexible working hours ⏱
- 24 paid days off & all bank holidays to support your work-life balance 🧘♂️🌴
- Day off on your birthday 🎂
- Access to private healthcare 🏥
- Opportunity to be involved in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing projects
- Unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth 📚
- Enjoy the ride - we work hard but we know how to have fun in the process 😊 If you are based in Kraków, you’ll definitely enjoy our Office Fridays with breakfast before work and pizza & beers (or juice) 🍕🥤
- As a part of the events industry, we are all about parties! We work, we achieve our goals, and we don’t forget about celebrating our successes- every quarter we gather in Kraków to see each other in person and have fun together! 🎊
- A choice to work 100% remotely or, if you prefer, from our office in Kraków, Poland
- Product & IT
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Monthly salary
- PLN14,000 - PLN19,000
Let's grow together
As a team – with trainings, workshops and team building activities
As a professional – with our in-house library and an unlimited budget for books & audiobooks
As a human – with opportunities to learn, make connections and get inspired
At Tagvenue, we are always wondering, challenging, getting data to back up our theories. We remember how to be critical thinkers, at the same time, we approach the world with an open mind, always ready to be inspired.
We focus on our priorities, turn plans into actions and deliver what we promised. Challenges that we accept, fuel our ambitions. We do our best, at the same time, we enjoy the ride and have fun in the process.
We give people a lot of freedom and share information transparently. We believe that taking ownership not only allows us to hold ourselves accountable for the outcomes, but it also empowers people to become better.
Founded in 2015 in London, Tagvenue is one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplaces for venue hire. With over 8,000 event spaces listed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Singapore Canada and the United States, you can browse restaurants, banquet halls, conference centres and even less conventional places like churches, warehouses, gardens and more. Whether you’re a business or a private person, you can book an event space in a matter of clicks.
Data & Product Analyst
Loading application form