We are Tagvenue - one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplaces for venue hire with over 8,000 event spaces listed in the United Kingdom, Australia, Singapore, and Canada. Tagvenue is continuing its marketplace growth and expansion in North America and is looking for go-getters with sound business acumen and natural sales instincts to help us succeed in these efforts.
This role will offer the right candidate a great platform for realizing their full potential on a global scale. The position can be 100% remote, working daily within the North American time zone (EST).
- Drive supply acquisition - execute the onboarding of venues in key cities in North America. Take ownership for maintaining and prioritizing the sales pipeline. Manage a high volume of highly personalized activity, including emails, calls, and targeted social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with cross functional colleagues - be able to communicate your results with the team and develop the best practices to ensure a high level of customer support
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Tagvenue is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our team.
- You have at least 1 year of full-time sales, marketing, real estate, event planning, or related experience and a track record as a high-performer in a high-growth company;
- Experience closing leads through email, phone calls, and video meetings
- Getting things done attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of multi-tasking
- English proficiency
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE
- A strong marketplace position that creates huge opportunities to generate further growth
- A competitive monthly salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- A high degree of autonomy and a real impact - you will be responsible for driving the company's growth
- Working with an international, highly engaged team
- Constant learning culture among sharp and passionate people who read books and attend conferences, with unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- 12 days of paid time off per year + public holidays to support your work-life balance
- An opportunity to work 100% remotely
Note: The CV must be in English