Head of Marketing
At Tagvenue, events online marketplace, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s largest and most innovative venue-booking platform. We launched in mid-2015, and within a short period, we achieved a market leader position in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Canada and we’re expanding fast in the US. Our site gets upwards of 400 000 monthly website visitors and we’re looking for a leader to help us cross the 1 000 000 monthly website visitors milestone within 2 years.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about all digital marketing fields and trends, in particular SEO and marketing automation. This is a leadership role, leading a team of 8 copywriters and marketing specialists. This role is fast-paced and with a very high bar for SEO & digital marketing expertise. We geek out over numbers and are looking for a like-minded leader who is equally excited about marketing funnel analysis! You'll collaborate closely with the CEO and all of the top leaders at Tagvenue.
- Lead and execute advanced content and SEO strategies that improve our organic online visibility & performance
- Establish transparent goals & KPIs and lead your team to success each quarter
- Lead our brand-building efforts and grow our returning customer base
- Take ownership and lead all existing online marketing activities whilst developing and implementing new digital strategies
- Mentor and grow a high-performing, young, ambitious marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate the competitive environment and trends to ensure plans and activity are relevant to the market and the needs of the business
- Ensure the brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Prepare and manage budgets for the marketing department
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 3+ years of SEO & Marketing experience in a competitive sector with a proven track record of success
- Knowledge and experience of all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, paid social media campaigns, email strategy and marketing automation
- Experience in being a leader and people manager
- Very strong analytical capabilities
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written); the ability to convey complex analysis results clearly to all levels of stakeholders
- Exemplary soft skills, critical understanding of team motivations and personality types
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
- Marketplace or e-commerce-based experience is an advantage
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours & employment conditions
- From 20 to 26 paid days off & all bank holidays to support your work-life balance 🧘♂️🌴
- Day off on your birthday 🎂
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech platforms in Poland operating on a global scale
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company's growth 🚀
- Unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth 📚
- A budget to consult some of the top global marketing advisors
- Work in a dynamic multicultural small company environment in the exciting Event Tech industry
- Enjoy the ride - we work hard but we know how to have fun in the process 😊 If you are based in Kraków, you’ll definitely enjoy our Office Fridays with breakfast before work and pizza & beers (or juice) 🍕🥤.
- As a part of the events industry, we are all about parties! We work, we achieve our goals, and we don’t forget about celebrating our successes- every quarter we gather in Kraków to see each other in person and have fun together! 🎊
- Great co-workers – we're a friendly, focused, hard-working and fast-developing team with an important, shared goal!
- A choice to work 100% remotely from anywhere in Europe or, if you prefer, from our office in Kraków, Poland
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Let's grow together
As a team – with trainings, workshops and team building activities
As a professional – with our in-house library and an unlimited budget for books & audiobooks
As a human – with opportunities to learn, make connections and get inspired
At Tagvenue, we are always wondering, challenging, getting data to back up our theories. We remember how to be critical thinkers, at the same time, we approach the world with an open mind, always ready to be inspired.
We focus on our priorities, turn plans into actions and deliver what we promised. Challenges that we accept, fuel our ambitions. We do our best, at the same time, we enjoy the ride and have fun in the process.
We give people a lot of freedom and share information transparently. We believe that taking ownership not only allows us to hold ourselves accountable for the outcomes, but it also empowers people to become better.
Founded in 2015 in London, Tagvenue is one of the world’s fastest-growing online marketplaces for venue hire. With over 8,000 event spaces listed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, Singapore Canada and the United States, you can browse restaurants, banquet halls, conference centres and even less conventional places like churches, warehouses, gardens and more. Whether you’re a business or a private person, you can book an event space in a matter of clicks.
Head of Marketing
Loading application form