Tagvenue is one of the pioneers of remote team building. In 2020 we launched a video platform that provides a variety of interactive games that can be played by remote teams. Today we have over 60 virtual experiences on our marketplace and a desire to become the biggest player in the industry. Google, Apple, Amazon, Salesforce teams, and hundreds of other amazing companies use us on a regular basis.
We have partnered with many Team Building Agencies all over the world, from Singapore, through India, Romania, France to the USA who are offering our video platform experience to their clients. We need you to expand our network of partners and help us make our product the number 1 virtual team-building solution on the planet.
Every day we take another step into the unknown, discovering new lands of the emerging work culture.
Our main office in Kraków, Poland is a multicultural hub focused on constant development. Currently, we’re hiring a Business Development Specialist to join our Tagvenue Virtual team. If you would like to work in a dynamic environment with a wide range of tasks and projects, join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Business Development Specialist, you will support us in maintaining and expanding our network of partners and affiliates who are reselling our products. You will be responsible for acquiring new clients as well as account management and upselling to our current partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the owner of the software sales pipeline
- Research and contact new business prospects
- Maintain relationships with existing partners
- Upsell new solutions and products to existing partners
- Train partners on our new product solutions
- Gather feedback from partners and maintain a pipeline of product upgrades
- Market research to identify new business opportunities
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Min. 1-year experience in a similar role (B2B sales)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (C1 level)
- Excellent communication skills and excellent phone manners (we don’t do cold calling but you will be talking on the phone)
- Courage and intelligence to pursue new paths, experiment, and not being afraid to be wrong
- Fluency with using Excel / Google Spreadsheets
- Experience working with CRMs
- Experience working with email campaign tools like Woodpecker or Gmass
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE:
- Freedom to experiment with ways to expand our partner’s network in a brand new industry
- Constant learning culture among sharp and passionate people who read books, attend & speak at conferences, with unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth
- Experience of unique challenges related to working in a remote-first company with big growth aspirations
- Flexible working conditions
- A choice to work 100% remotely or, if you prefer, from our office in Kraków