At Tagvenue, an online marketplace, we are a team of energetic, self-driven, and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s largest and most innovative venue-booking platform. We launched in mid-2015, and within a short period, we achieved a market-leading position in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Canada, and we’re expanding rapidly in the US.
Tagvenue's marketplace product lies at the core of our success. We are obsessed with delivering the highest quality digital consumer products that sophisticated Western users expect. We are pioneers in LLM applications in our industry, we were the first to launch the Tagvenue ChatGPT plugin and are working hard to revolutionize the venue hire industry through AI. We leverage data, continuously conduct A/B tests, and are passionate about user experience and best practices.
Currently, we are expanding our team and are hiring a passionate Senior Product Manager to help us deliver even more value to our users. This is a key hire, and in this role, you will play a pivotal part in the decision-making process for our product development and lead a team.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Senior Product Manager, you will have a key role in executing the product strategy and collaborating closely with our Chief Product Officer and cross-functional teams, including IT, Product, Product Operations, Data, and Marketing. You will be responsible for mentoring and guiding ambitious individuals and contributing to the overall growth and innovation of our organization. This is a truly unique opportunity that offers unparalleled insights into the workings of a two-sided marketplace, with UX data from 400k users monthly, fantastic LLM applications, and strong network effects. The role is at the forefront of the journey to deliver the best venue booking experience in the world.
- Independently identifying and delivering world-class digital consumer product solutions.
- Making high-value decisions regarding product development based on data and market analysis.
- Overseeing projects related to realising new product functionalities.
- Ensuring successful product delivery within agreed-upon timelines and budget constraints.
- Conducting comprehensive market research, competitive analysis, and customer interviews to identify emerging opportunities and trends.
- Providing leadership and mentorship to a Product Team fostering their growth and development.
- Encouraging a collaborative and innovative culture within the product management team and across other departments.
- Overseeing and guiding the end-to-end product development process, working closely with engineering, design, and other stakeholders.
- Defining key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure product performance and track against strategic goals.
- Working closely with executive leadership and other stakeholders to ensure alignment of product plans with overall business objectives.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including engineering, marketing, sales, and customer support, to achieve product success.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Proven track record of success as a Product Manager or in a related leadership role within product management preferably in a marketplace or other customer-facing digital consumer products - at least 5 years of experience
- Strong executive and decision-making skills
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- The data-driven mindset with exceptional analytical skills and proficiency in leveraging data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Familiarity with agile product development methodologies and product management tools (e.g., Agile, Scrum, JIRA).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT TAGVENUE
- Competitive monthly salary 20-27k PLN net/ B2B 💸
- 24 paid days off & all bank holidays to support your work-life balance 🧘♂️🌴
- Day off on your birthday 🎂
- Access to private healthcare 🏥
- Flexible working hours ⏱
- Unlimited book allowance to support your personal growth 📚
- Enjoy the ride - we work hard but we know how to have fun in the process 😊 If you are based in Kraków, you’ll definitely enjoy our Office Thursday with breakfast before work and monthly Beer Fridays with pizza & beers (or juice) 🍕🥤
- As a part of the events industry, we are all about parties! We work, we achieve our goals, and we don’t forget about celebrating our successes- every quarter we gather in Kraków to see each other in person and have fun together! 🎊
- A choice to work 100% remotely or, if you prefer, from our office in Kraków, Poland